As a Chiropractic Assistant at a leading Las Vegas Chiropractic Clinic, your expertise and dedication, along with our culture will provide our patients with high-quality care and personal attention to their health and wellness. The ideal candidate creates a work environment that supports our holistic approach to create a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to meet our patients’ needs and expectations. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with all Nevada state laws and regulations (NRS 634, NAC 634 and NRS 629), as well as our clinics’ policies, practices and procedures.
Core Job Responsibilities:
At our clinic, we believe that every member of our team is an ambassador and is essential to the success of our company. We expect all Team Members to take personal ownership in ensuring everything they do is in the best interest of the clinic and that all will adhere to our three core non-negotiable responsibilities.
- Everyone is an Ambassador – It is your responsibility to treat this clinic like you would your own home. No one gets hurt, everyone feels secure, the environment is clean, and every patient gets what they need.
- Everyone works in Safety – If you have a safety concern, it is your responsibility to address it by correcting it or notifying the appropriate department or individual. (We adhere to all CDC guidelines, State Mandates and do require masks while working in the clinics for both )
- Everyone works in Guest Experience – If a patient needs assistance, it is your responsibility to assist that patient and do so with a smile. If the patient needs more assistance than you can provide, it is your responsibility to notify the appropriate department or individual.
Primary Job Duties: – Includes, but is not limited to:
- Adhere to all duties and responsibilities set forth by the Clinic Procedure Manual
- Acquaint all patients to active/passive therapy procedures; informing patients of the purpose of each exercise and how they should expect to feel during and after treatment as prescribed by the Chiropractor.
- Demonstrate, instruct, assist, and supervise patients in rehabilitative exercises ensuring safety and minimizing the risk of further injury.
- Ensure constant supervision of patients in the therapy area.
- Document when a patient is unable to tolerate manual therapy/massage and notify the doctor.
- Document exercises completed by each patient on the service log for charting and on the fee slip for billing.
- Assist with x-ray handling procedures including taking,completing x-ray log information.
- Perform necessary administrative duties, like confirming patient appointments, insurance verification, sanitize work areas and maintain office spreadsheets.
- Efficiently maintain patient care flow between therapy areas and exam/treatment rooms.
- Ensure facility equipment is functioning properly and report any concerns to the doctor.
- Ensure that required licensing is maintained & updated.
- Maintain a clean, safe environment and work area for both team members and patients according to emergency mandate policies secondary to pandemic.
- Assist with other office duties and procedures as assigned.
- Current CA certification or in the process of obtaining CA certification as per regulations of the Chiropractic Physician’s Board of Nevada (must have an active license, no pending investigations, no pending board discipline, must be in good standing with the CPBN). *We train on the job for the examinations – law and ca)
- CA or other healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (bilingual where applicable).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to obtain & maintain full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules and regulations, policies and procedures as set forth in the Clinic Procedure Manual.
Additional Employment Information:
- We train employees on the job.
- Signing bonus (paid quarterly upon successful employment minus applicable federal and state withholdings) $1500.00.
- We pay 75% of the base insurance premium for employees.
- PTO earns up to 56-65 hours in the first year – increases at year 5 and 10.
- Paid holidays (Approved holidays, including your birthday)
- We pay for your continuing education classes as required by the Chiropractic Board.
- We pay for the license and application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Work Location: In person