Doctor of Chiropractic
Compensation: $72K + per year
The Neck and Back Clinics of Las Vegas is expanding to Arizona, opening a 3100 Sq.ft. Flagship location in Peoria. We are looking for an experienced chiropractic physician to help us give our patients the friendly and patient-centered care that they have come to expect from our clinics. In addition to excellent care, we ensure that our patients rehabilitate and recover quickly and naturally. The primary function of this role is to provide high-quality chiropractic patient care; digital imaging (on site), ICD 10 diagnosis, adjustments (Proper CPT Coding) and therapeutic, rehabilitative care, with comprehensive treatment plans tailored to meet the patient’s needs and expectations. Candidate must have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary setting and co-management of patients with medical physicians and specialist, when necessary.
We are looking for an experienced DC who is hard working and reliable with an outgoing personality. Must be able to travel to Las Vegas, NV for extended training before opening. Travel expenses paid. This is an excellent opportunity for an associate doctor of chiropractic to lead the first Arizona location of this well-established regional practice.
To apply for this position via email, please click here. Please remember to attach your resume.
Responsibilities will include:
What You’ll Do:
- Perform thorough patient history, exams (orthopedic and neurological) and x-rays
- Patient chiropractic adjustments and treatment plans with timely re-evaluations
- Patient consultations, communication, and report of findings
- Manage chiropractic assistants
- Marketing lead for public and media events
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must comply with all requirements outlined in the Arizona Law and Rules Governing the Practice of Chiropractic Care in the State of Arizona.
Your Daily Tasks:
- Execute evaluations, x-rays, MRI, CT Scans, Ultrasound, exams, and follow-up care when necessary.
- Provide the highest level of chiropractic support and care through corrective maintenance, wellness, and care.
- Provide consultations and comprehensive exams to new and existing patients throughout the treatment process.
- Formulate and explain diagnosis and treatment plans to patients.
- Provide accurate and detailed daily S.O.A.P. notes.
What You’ll Need:
- Active patient care skills
- Must have experience in chiropractic adjusting techniques to fit patients need
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with patients and staff
- Ability to identify and resolve patient issues and concerns
- Ability to see patients each day
- Must have a substantial desire and passion for improving patient health and wellness
- Devoted to personal and professional development
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office
- Bilingual a plus
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Must have an active chiropractic physician licensed in Arizona (license must be in good standing, no disciplinary action or not under any board or insurance investigation)
- Must have active Physiotherapy Certification issued by Arizona Board of Chiropractic
- Current HIPPA Awareness Certification and HIPAA Security Certification
What We Offer:
- Competitive starting salary
- Generous health benefits
- Paid Annual License Fee
- Paid malpractice with NCMIC
- Paid 12 hours of CEU per year (Company Approval Required)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Great work environment
- Multidisciplinary work environment
- Training and continuing education
- Excellent support staff
ABOUT THE NECK AND BACK CLINICS:
Since 1997, The Neck and Back Clinics has been a leader in providing holistic and therapeutic pain management and rehabilitation – the natural way. Led by licensed chiropractic physicians, Dr. Benjamin S. Lurie and Dr. Matthew Olmstead, The Neck and Back Clinics have successfully treated patients including personal injury and workers comp for over 23 years.