ADAM GUNN, DC
Parker University, Dallas, TX
Doctor of Chiropractic, April 2021
Utah Valley University, Orem, UT
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, December 2013
- Consults with and adjusts patients after recent trauma or injury using the latest methods in chiropractic care to provide relief from pain and discomfort.
- Observes and analyzes patients’ progress to create and implement personalized treatment plans.
- Manages patient files, paying strong attention to detail and providing relevant information regarding treatment history, current treatment and other relevant information.
- Experience working with strength and conditioning coaches to set up training and recovery programs.
- Trilingual (English, Portuguese and Spanish).