David Bang, DC
Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, CA
Doctor of Chiropractic
University of California, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts in History/Art History
- Works with patients to evaluate, document, treat and manage personal injury and workers’ compensation patients.
- Uses many adjunctive therapies, including Spinal Decompression Therapy, as well as EMS, Intersegmental Traction and soft tissue techniques, including Post-Relaxation Therapy (PRT) and Kinesiotaping.
- Trained in Spinal Decompression protocols.
- Teaches intensive dietary management to all patients for weight loss and overall health.
- Experience providing expert testimony.
- Experienced in radiographic imaging.
- Languages: Native English and conversational Korean