RICHARD POULSEN, DC
Life Chiropractic College West
Doctor of Chiropractic, March 2019
University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Bachelor’s of Kinesiology, June 2014
- Provides patient care using various techniques, soft tissue work, and PT modalities.
- Conducts reports, proposes comprehensive care plans for patients, and educates patients on basic nutrition and exercises and how to optimize their health.
- Performs patient examinations and assists with digital radiographic imaging.
- Proficient in a range of techniques, including Diversified, Chiropractic Bio-Physics, Gonstead, Drop Table, Extremities, Activator, Knee Chest, Toggle Recoil, and SOT.
- Trained in pregnancy and pediatrics.
- Trilingual in English, Spanish, and Portuguese (Brazilian).