Doctor of Chiropractic, Summa Cum Laude, September 2019
B.S. Exercise Science, Summa Cum Laude, December 2017
- Diagnoses and treats a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Provides patient care and adjustments to spinal column and extremities, as needed.
- Provides safe and effective treatment to patients, including decompression and laser therapy.
- Trained and experienced in a range of techniques, including Full Spine, Thompson, Gonstead, Toggle, and Extremities.
- Orders and oversees physical therapy modalities on an as needed basis.
- Performs and reads x-rays and provides proper documentation for patient care.
- Provides proper chiropractic care for recovering addicts.
- Manages patients’ personal injury cases.
- Pi Tau Delta – International Chiropractic Honor Society – Life University, September 2019 – given to graduating senior students who have demonstrated the highest level of academic achievement throughout their academic college courses.
- Certificate of Merit – Integrity and Citizenship Award – Life University, September 2019 – given to the graduating student voted on by fellow graduating classmates for demonstrating the core values of integrity and citizenship.
- Salutatorian – Life University, December 2017 – B.S. Exercise Science – given to the student graduating with the second highest GPA of the graduating class.