JENNIFER R. FRANCISCO, DC, CME
Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles
Doctor of Chiropractic, 2007
University of California, San Diego
Bachelor of Sciences in Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2004
Ventura Community College, Ventura, CA
Associate of Sciences in Biological Sciences, 2002
- Comprehensive chiropractic examinations and treatment plans/reports.
- Musculoskeletal disorders.
- Physiotherapy (i.e., TENs, EMS, US).
- Personal injury patients.
- NRCME training, technique, anti-aging, ethics & law, and x-ray.
- Malpractice, stroke and manipulation, documentation, cervical ligament injury, manual muscle testing, and clinical justification.
- Certified Medical Examiner for Department of Transportation.