COVID-19 Message — We’re Open to Serve You
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to see how The Neck and Back Clinics is cleaning our clinics. We are working to try and keep you safe while visiting our clinics and receiving the treatment you need.
To Our Valued Patients:
As you are aware, our nation is under national health advisement due to the outbreak of COVID-19, also known as coronavirus. NBC Operations, LLC has already taken several precautions and will be taking further action to respectfully and professionally do our part in the community to decrease the exposure risk for not only our staff, managers and doctors, but for our patients and all community partners. We will remain open to our current patients until we are mandated to shut down as ordered by our Federal or Local Government Agencies.
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the novel coronavirus. Several coronaviruses are known to cause respiratory infections in humans. People catch the so-called COVID-19 from others who have the virus or come in contact with actions such as a cough or a sneeze. This disease can spread from person to person through a variety of portals, such as small droplets of liquid from the nose or mouth caused by a simple sneeze, cough, or rubbing one’s nose or mouth, then making contact with another person. The incubation time for this particular virus, according to the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, may range from 1-14 days. However, both authorities are reporting the average timeframe of incubation is more commonly around 5 days. The common symptoms being reported are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Some patients are reporting aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny noses, and sore throats. These symptoms are typically mild to moderate and begin gradually.
NBC Operations, LLC over the next few days will be taking stricter measures as a responsible health care facility and under the direction of Governor Sisolack and The President of the United States to limit the number of people gathered in one area to less than 25. This means we will have limited availability for patient care, and we ask at this time for the following:
- If you feel sick, have a fever, have a dry or productive cough, runny nose, symptoms of nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, we ask that you CANCEL your therapy appointment. We have instructed our staff doctors to note your patient chart accordingly for documentation of your situation during this difficult time. If you are sick, we will require a doctor’s note to have you return to the clinic when you are no longer contagious.
- We ask that you stay with your scheduled appointment time. This will help ensure not only our staff, but lower the risk of other patients in the clinics.
- We will ask each patient to wash their hands prior to using any equipment or use hand sanitizer before each therapy session.
- We will continue to provide some of the other modalities until such point we can resume our normal course of treatments.
- If you have to cough or sneeze, we ask you to adhere to the WHO and CDC guidelines. These guidelines recommend you cough or sneeze into the area of your elbow or into a tissue/paper towel. Please dispose of the tissue/paper towel and go WASH YOUR HANDS.
- We will limit our restrooms to employees only to help keep the number of individuals from misusing our restrooms and decreasing the amount of exposure. If one of our restrooms is busy, we ask for your patience and cooperation.
- NBC will limit their waiting rooms to zero chairs. We will be removing the chairs and taking patients back as we have availability. This means we will be asking for your cell phone number and will have you wait outside or in your vehicle. Once we are ready for you to begin your therapy program, our staff will call you on the cell number you provided. PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY OTHER INDIVIDUALS WITH YOU IF THEY ARE NOT A CURRENT PATIENT. GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO WAIT OUTSIDE.
We thank you for loyalty to our clinic and like all around the world, we are committed to providing you chiropractic rehabilitation physiotherapy in a safe and clean environment. If you have any additional questions regarding the COVID-19 or coronavirus, we ask that you visit the Center for Disease Control, as well as the World Health Organization to find further information on how to prevent the spread of this pandemic. Please also know, we have instructed our doctors to direct you to the Government official website for testing centers around our communities.