Parker Chiropractic College, Dallas, TX
Doctor of Chiropractic, September 2000
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
Bachelor’s of Science in Health Services, May 1994
- Consults with patients by reviewing health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients, taking and interpreting x-rays.
- Performs a series of manual adjustments to the spine or other articulations of the body to correct the musculoskeletal system and improve nervous system function.
- Evaluates the functioning of the neuromuscular system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Provides a recommended course of treatment and educates patients on the benefits of care.
- Consults with or refers patients to appropriate health care practitioners, when necessary.
- Obtains, records, and maintains patients’ medical documentation.
- Fluent in Spanish.