KATARINA F. SEPULVEDA, DC
D’Youville College, Buffalo, NY
Doctor of Chiropractic, 2015
Bachelor of Science, Biology, 2012
- Experienced in diversified techniques (including Activator and Gonstead), Cox Flexion, Distraction Protocols, ArthroStim protocols, therapeutic modalities, physiotherapy and wellness counseling.
- Pre- and post-operative chiropractic care and rehab.
- Home health aide certification in biomechanics, infection control, occupational hazards, personal care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, special needs and nutritional care.
- Continuing education training in first aid, CPR/AED, pregnancy and chiropractic, pediatrics and chiropractic, pro sport chiropractic, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, medical marijuana and more.
- Community involvement including free medical events, health and wellness fairs, Habitat for Humanity and Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Native English speaking, with basic competency in French and intermediate competency in Spanish.