Michael A. Fleming, DC
Los Angeles College of Chiropractic/SCU, Whittier, CA
Doctorate of Chiropractic
University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
Bachelor’s of Science in Kinesiology
- More than two decades of extensive experience in providing the full range of chiropractic diagnosis and patient care.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, licensed in Nevada, California, and Colorado.
- Certified Manipulation Under Anesthesia (CMUA), 2018.
- State of Nevada Qualified Impairment Rater, 2018-present.
- Advanced Certification in Traumatology Graduate, Spinal Injuries and Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries (SRIDS), 2018.
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4, Physiotherapy.
- Dozens of post-graduate education programs and certifications, covering a range of chiropractic areas, including digital radiology, ethics, management of chronic centralized pain, diagnosis and management of osteoporosis, whiplash and brain injury, worker’s compensation, posture and balance with motor control exercise, MRI imaging, shoulder disorders, patient treatments using light energy (LASERS, LEDs and UV) and Gonstead Method.
- Wellness, nutrition and identification of dysfunction.
- Pediatric case management.