SONDRA CATANIA FEHER, DC
Palmer College of Chiropractic West
Doctor of Chiropractic, December 2011
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Bachelor of Science–Kinesiology, May 2008
- Chiropractic family wellness care.
- Post-doctoral training: SOT pediatric cranial adjusting, Perinatal Care: Webster Certification, Thompson and Logan Techniques, neurosensory integration, neuroimmunology, KT taping and Graston Level 1.
- Continuing education: Advanced imaging, nutrition, radiographic diagnosis, whiplash and spinal trauma, fascial movement taping (Rocktape), Performance Movement Technique (Rocktape), evaluation of permanent impairment, traumatic brain injuries & concussions, advanced Doula training, substance abuse and detox, addictions and compulsive disorders, breastfeeding, B!RTHF!T, oral myofunction and tethered oral tissue, postpartum corrective exercises, Reflex Locomotion/Vojta Therapy.
- Palmer Clinic Abroad, Suva, Fiji.
- Expert witness services for depositions and trials.